The AP8030DN, a technology-leading 802.11ac access point, is high- and low-temperature resistant, dustproof, and waterproof. It is recommended for use in coverage scenarios (squares, pedestrian streets, and amusement parks) and bridging scenarios (wireless harbors, data backhaul, and video surveillance).
• 3×3 MIMO (three spatial streams)
• Maximum rate: 1.75 Gbit/s
• Built-in surge protection
• 23 dBm
1. GE0/PoE interface: a 10/100/1000M interface, which connects to the wired Ethernet and supports the PoE power supply.
2. GE1 interface: a 10/100/1000M interface, which connects to the wired Ethernet.
3. SFP: an optical interface.
4. Console interface.
5. RSSI: used to obtain the transmit power through measurement of its pin voltage.
6. Default button: restores the factory settings if you remove the screw and hold down the button more than 3s from the hole.
Comprehensive user access control capability
High network security
Flexible networking and environment adaptability
Easy device management and maintenance
High reliability and protection level