•Enterprise-level wall plate AP2010DN uses an 86 mm plate and can be easily installed in an 86-type box. It supports the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band, and can flexibly switch between the two frequency bands. Huawei AP2010DN provides wired and wireless connections as well as phone connections, applicable to hotels, apartments, and office buildings.
• 2×2MIMO(two spatial streams)
This document describes the wall plate AP2010DN, including its appearance, ports, and indicators:
1. ETH0/ETH1: 10/100 Mbit/s interface, connects to the wired Ethernet.
2. Phone: Phone interface, connects to a traditional PSTN.
3. GE/PoE: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s interface, connects to the wired Ethernet. The interface can connect to a PoE power supply to provide power for APs.
4. Phone: Phone interface, connects to a POTS phone or modem device.
5. Default: Reset button, restores factory settings and restarts the AP if you hold down the button more than 3 seconds.
Highly reliable wireless access
Comprehensive user access control capability
Flexible networking and environment adaptability
Simple device management and maintenance
The AP2010DN support 2.4GHz & 5GHz, and can flexibly switch between the 2 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as required. Complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
Huawei AP2010DN designed for enterprises uses an 86 mm plate in compliance with international standards and can be easily installed in an 86-type box. It is beautifully designed, with a built-in antenna, a hidden indicator, and a sliding panel. The AP2010DN provides comprehensive service support capabilities and features high security, simple network deployment, automatic AC discovery and configuration, and real-time management and maintenance.
It provides wired and wireless connections, as well as phone connections, applicable to hotels, apartments, and office buildings.
Fit AP typical networking:
In this networking, the AP functions as a fit AP. The AC is responsible for user access, AP go-online, AP management, authentication, routing, security, and QoS.